Turning That UX Frown Upside Down
It doesn’t really matter how great you think your website is if your intended user thinks it’s a loser. There are some very easy methods to getting your website headed down the right track and creating a positive user experience (UX) for your target audience.
In this session we’ll discuss the steps that lead up to a the launch or re-launch of your website from a down-to-earth UX perspective. Each site is different, so while there are fundamentals there is also a strong need for critical thinking and creative solutions.
- What is UX design?
- Why bother with UX design?
- What do zombies and UX have in common?
- How to understand your website users (and build for them)
- Using web conventions (when to use them and when to make up something new)
- Patterns, patterns, patterns
- Looking a real process for improving the UX of any website project
- Resources for UX design